Form ST1 is to be filled online at the website www.aces.gov.in
Following Details are compulsorily required
• Pan No
• Email id
• Mobile No
Registration is granted online within 2 days of complete filing of application form ST1
Registration Certificate in ST 2 is to be downloaded from website and there is no need of signed copy
Step 1: Go to https://www.aces.gov.in/
Step 2: Click on service tax
Step 3: Click on “new users Click here”..
Step 4: Fill the details correctly and click “Submit”
Step 5: In case details are filled correctly, user id and password will be send to your email id provided above.
Step 6: Open your email account and note down the user details for service tax registration.
Step 7: Then go to www.aces.gov.in and then click on service tax and then enter the details received on email.
Step 8: Go to “REG” and “click on FILL ST 1”.
Step 9: After successfully filling the Form ST 1, click on “Submit” button.
Documents Required for Registration
After applying online, documents to be submitted within 15 days of applying for registration
• Pan No
• Proof of Identity
• NOC from landlord at whose address registered office shown
• Detail of Main Bank Account
• MOA/AOA + List of Directors in case of Companies
• Authorization Letter of Board of Directors authorizing person to file ST1
• Business Transaction No., from other Government Departments
•(like Sales Tax No.,Import Export Code,Company Identification No.)
Copy of these are to be self attested and sent to your registered office by speed post/registered office
Verification of Premises
On submission of ST1, the premises may be physically verified by an officer not below the rank of AC/DC
Revocation of registration certificate
The registration certificate may be revoked by the Deputy/Assistant Commissioner in any of the following situations,
after giving the assesses an opportunity to represent against the proposed revocation and taking into consideration the reply received, if any:
1. The premises are found to be non existent or not in possession of the assesses.
2. No documents are received within 15 days of the date of filing the registration application.
3. The documents are found to be incomplete or incorrect in any respect.