Learn All Concepts of Chapter 1 Class 9 - FREE. Check - Chapter 1 Class 9 Maths
A square root spiral looks like this
We follow these steps to form it
- Mark a center point O.
- From point O, draw a horizontal line OA of length 1 cm.
- From point A, draw a perpendicular line AB of length 1 cm.
- Join OB, here OB = √2.
- Now, from point B, draw a line perpendicular to OB (Use set squares) of length 1 cm. Mark the end point as C.
- Join OC, here OC = √3
- Repeat steps 4, 5, 6 for √4, √4, √4, ...
- Our square root spiral is ready
Check out the video below