If an individual transfers the property or otherwise treat his property as joint property of the HUF for inadequate consideration, then clubbing is applicable


In case there is subsequent partition of such property

Incomes of following property will be taxable in hands of Individual

  • Property received by individual
  • Property received by Spouse of Individual or
  • Property received by  minor child (Rs 1500 exempt)
  1. Income Tax
  2. Clubbing of Income of Other Persons
Ask Download

About the Author

Davneet Singh's photo - Teacher, Computer Engineer, Marketer
Davneet Singh
Davneet Singh is a graduate from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. He has been teaching from the past 8 years. He provides courses for Maths and Science at Teachoo. You can check his NCERT Solutions from Class 6 to 12.