Infant Mortality Rate
- The infant mortality rate is the death of a child below one year of age.
- The birth rate is the number of babies born for every 1,000 people during a particular period.
- The death rate is the number of people per 1,000 who die during a particular period.
- When investment is made in education , training and medical care population becomes human capital.
- the part of the earth's surface that is not covered by water .
- The work done by a group of workers or by a particular worker .
- Equipment, machinery , and buildings are examples of physical capital.
- Percentage of population of a given age that can read and write .
- activity performed for pay or profit . These include the production of goods or services , including government services.
- Non-market activities are the production for self-consumption.
- Unemployment exists when people who are willing to work at the going wages cannot find jobs .
- Seasonal Unemployment occurs when people are not able to find work during some months of the year .
- In disguised unemployment people appear to be employed but their contribution is not needed .
- Educated unemployment occur when educated youth with matriculation , graduation and post-graduation degrees are not able to find jobs .