Read the features of a soil given below and name the related soil.
- (a) It consists of properties of sand, silt and clay.
- (b) It is described on the basis of age.
- (c) It is very fertile.
- Arid Soil
- Laterite Soil
- Alluvial Soil
- None of the above
So, the correct answer is - (C) Alluvial Soil
- Widely spread and important soil.
- Entire region of the northern plain is made up of alluvial soil.
- Deposited by the Indus, the Ganga and the Brahmaputra.
- Through a narrow corridor these soil extends in Rajasthan and Gujarat.
- Found in Eastern coastal plains.