Compare and contrast what Anne from the poem 'Anne Gregory' would look for in a life partner as compared to Natalya from 'The Proposal'. Justify your answer with one example from each of the texts.
• Anne and Natalya have very differing views on what they would look for in a life partner
• while Anne is looking for true love, it would seem like Natalya is looking for social mobility and security
• would look for a life partner who is sincere and not superficial
• would colour her hair such that she could find someone to love her for who she was rather than how she looked
• does not seem to truly love or feel affection for Lomov
• seems to constantly argue with Lomov about who owns a piece of land or whose dog is better but still agrees to marry him
• seems to primarily agree to get married for economic reasons