What are the uses of Air?
- It is used by Human being for breathing or respiration.
- For burning fuels to make fire (Wood, Coal, Kerosene).
- Compressed air is used to fill tyres of vehicles like bicycles, scooter, car truck and aeroplanes.
- For inflating balloons and footballs.
- Air helps in dispersal of seed and pollen of flowers.
- Blowing air is used to turn the blades of windmill (To draw water by running pumps,to run flour mills and generate electricity).
- Air helps in movement of sailing boats(yachts),parachutes, gliders and aeroplanes.
- Air helps the birds, bats and insect in flying.
- Air plays an important role in water cycle in nature.