- They are used to find directions. For example - we use a magnetic compass to find where the North pole is.
- They are used to make stickers. For example - Different stickers are used in Refrigerators and steel almirah.
- They are used in pin holders . Iron pins stick to magnet.
- They are used in pencil box because of the magnet, the lid fits tightly when we close it.
How does a magnet become weak?
- Magnets lose their property of Magnetism if they are heated, hammered or dropped from some height.
- Magnets also become weak if they are not stored properly.