Which of the following does not grow?
- Rubber band
Dry wheat seeds packed in a gunny bag are lying in a godown. Which one of the following characteristics of living things will be shown by these seeds?
Which of the following cannot reproduce through cuttings?
Cutting is an artificial, asexual, vegetative mode of reproduction in plants. In this mode, a part of the plant is cut and it is then grown into a new plant.
Wheat cannot be reproduced through cutting.
Which of the following statement is true about both plants and animals?
- They need sunlight for energy
- They need water to live
- They can move from one place to another
- They can make their own food
So, the correct answer is (a) - They need sunlight for energy.
Which of the following statements is not correct?
- Different living things respond differently to changes
- Some living things die but some do not.
- Living things move in different ways.
- Living things like plants need light to grow
So, the correct answer is (b) - Some living things die but some do not
An animal lives both on land and in water. It has a tail and its body is covered with scales. This organism is…….
So, the correct answer is (c) - Crocodile