Write the steps you would use for making tea. Use the word solution, solvent, solute, dissolve, soluble, insoluble, filtrate and residue.
Tea can be prepared by the following steps
- Take 100mL of water in a pan. This will be our solvent.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and tea leaves, each. These will be our solutes.
- Boil the mixture in order to dissolve the solutes in the solvent.
- Now add 80mL of milk. This will also be a solute.
- Boil the mixture.
- After a few minutes, filter the mixture.
- Collect the filtrate in a cup. You will obtain the tea leaves in the filter used, this will be the residue.