Write notes on-
(b) Secondary sexual characters.
The sexual characteristics that are not present at birth but develop later at time of puberty are called secondary sexual characters
These features distinguish the males from the females.
Let’s see the secondary sexual characters in males and faemales
- Growth of facial hair i.e moustaches and beard
- Shoulders and chest become broad
- Adam’s apple develops in front of throat
- They develop a deep or a hoarse voice
- Development of breast
- Hips broaden and become more curved
- They develop a High pitched voice