Get Solutions of Chapter 8 Class 8 Comparing Quantities free at Teachoo. All NCERT Exercise Questions and Examples have been solved with step-by-step answers.
In this chapter, we will learn
- What are ratios
- What are percentages
- How to find Increase or Decrease Percentage
- What is Marked Price, Selling Price, Discount and Discount Percentage
- What is Cost Price, Selling Price, Profit, Loss, Profit Percentage, Loss Percentage
- What is Sales Tax and Value Added Tax
- What is Simple Interest
- What is Compound Interest
- Difference between Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- What is the formula of Compound Interest
- Finding Compound Interest when Interest is compounded half yearly
- Finding Compound Interest for fraction years
- Some Applications of Compound Interest Formula - Population growth, Number of Bacteria, Calculating Depreciation
Click on a link below Serial Order Wise to study from the NCERT Book - like if you want a particular exercise question or example, you can check it.
If you want to study the Teachoo (टीचू) way, you can click on a Concept below Concept wise. First the concept is explained, and then the questions of that concept is solved - from easy to difficult.
Click on a link below to get started.