Get NCERT Solutions of Chapter 1 Class 6 Knowing our Numbers with Videos of all questions. All exercise questions and examples are solved with step-by-step answers.
In this chapter, we will
- First revise our concepts of Place Value
- Learn about Indian Number System and International Number System
- Then, we learn how to compare large numbers
- And, add, subtract, multiply large numbers
- We study what rounding off is, and how to round off to nearest tens, hundreds, thousands
- We learn about General rule for rounding off, which is used in sum, subtraction and multiplication
- Then, We study about Roman Numerals
- What are Roman Numerals
- Rules for forming Roman Numerals
- List of Roman Numerals for reference
- Roman Numerals for big numbers
Click on an exercise link below to start learning.
Or you can also check the topics from Concept wise, where we have first explained the topic and then ordered the questions from easy to difficult.