Solutions of Chapter 16 Class 11 Probability available free at teachoo. All NCERT Questions, Examples and Exercises are solved with step-by-step answers to all questions explained in detail.
We have studied Probability before,
Probability is defined as
Probability = Number of outcomes / Total Outcomes
In this chapter, we will use the concepts of Sets and Permutations to learn about Probability.
The topics of the chapter include
- Finding Sample Space (here Sample Space is a set)
- Studying different Types of Events like Impossible and Sure Events, Simple event, Compound Event
- We will also learn what Mutually Exclusive, and Exhaustive events are.
- Then, we will find probability of Union (A or B), Intersection (A and B), Complement (not A), A but not B using Set Theory
- And we will find Probability using Permutation and Combination
Check out the chapter by clicking a link below!