Get answers of all exercise questions, examples and miscellaneous of Chapter 14 Class 11 Mathematical Reasoning of the NCERT Book. Detailed explanation of each and every question is given for your understanding.
In this chapter, we will study
- What is a statement
- Finding Negation of a statement (∼p)
- What is a Compound Statement
- Checking if compound statement with And is true or false
- Checking if compound statement with Or is true or false
- Checking if the Or is Inclusive or Exclusive
- Quantifiers like There Exists and For all
- Implications like "If-then", "only if" and "if and only if"
- Contrapositive statements
- Converse Statements
- Proving statements true with
- If then
- If and only if
- By contradiction
- By Contrapositive
- Proving not true, or proving false by counter example
Click on a topic of exercise below to start.