This may happen if

  • Employee leaves job and starts working with some other employer.
  • Employee is working simultaneously with some other employer


In this case,he is required to furnish details of other employer to new employer in prescribed form 10e.

The subsequent employer should take such information into consideration and then deduct the tax remaining payable in respect of the employee‘s remuneration from both the employers put together for the relevant financial year.

  1. Income Tax
  2. Tax Deducted at Source (TDS)
Ask Download

About the Author

Davneet Singh's photo - Teacher, Computer Engineer, Marketer
Davneet Singh
Davneet Singh is a graduate from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. He has been teaching from the past 8 years. He provides courses for Maths and Science at Teachoo. You can check his NCERT Solutions from Class 6 to 12.