Employer has to take account various allowances/perquisites and their exemptions while calculating TDS of employee.
Employee has to submit the detail of
- Any other Income Other than Salary
- Deductions Claimed like 80C,80D etc
- Loss from House Property etc
As per New Amendment (Sub-section (2D)
Employer is responsible for paying any income chargeable under the head “Salaries”
to obtain from the assessee, the evidence or proof or particulars of prescribed claims
(including claim for set-off of loss) under the provisions of the Act in the prescribed
form and manner, for the purposes of –
(1) estimating income of the assessee; or
(2) computing tax deductible under section 192(1) .