As per section 14(1) of the Customs Act, 1962, the value of the export goods shall be the transaction value of such goods.
In case of export goods, the transaction value shall be
- the price actually paid or payable for the goods
- when sold for export from India
- for delivery at the time and place of exportation
- where the buyer and seller of the goods are not related
- and price is the sole consideration for sale
- subject to such other conditions as may be specified in the rules made in this behalf i.e. the Customs Valuation (Determination of Value of Export Goods) Rules 2007.