As per section 14(1) of the Customs Act, 1962, the value of the export goods shall be the transaction value of such goods.
In case of export goods, the transaction v alue shall be
- the price actually paid or payable for the goods
- when sold for export from India
- for deliver y at the time and place of exportation
- where the buyer and seller of the goods are not related
- and price is the sole consideration for sale
- subject to such other conditions as may be specified in the rules made in this behalf i.e. the Customs Valuation (Determination of Value of Export Goods) Rules 2007.