Pan Card Lost/Change Required In Pan Card


You can apply online at


You can also submit manually at

Designated Centers for Pan Card Change


Where to Deposit forms

It is to be deposited at any nearby

  • Pan Centres


  • Tin Facilitation Centres


List of Pan Centres

  1. Practical Income Tax
  2. E-filing Procedure

About the Author

CA Maninder Singh's photo - Expert in Practical Accounts, Taxation and Efiling
CA Maninder Singh
CA Maninder Singh is a Chartered Accountant for the past 10 years. He also provides Accounts Tax GST Training in Delhi and Pune.