Check sibling questions

We know that Rent of Immoveable Property paid to owner or deemed owner is covered under Income from House Property

But Rent of Moveable Property like Plant and Machinery or Rent of Immoveable property paid to tenant is taxable as Income from Other Sources or PGBP income

(if regular business, then PGBP income otherwise Income from Other Sources)


Learn in your speed, with individual attention - Teachoo Maths 1-on-1 Class

Ask a doubt
CA Maninder Singh's photo - Co-founder, Teachoo

Made by

CA Maninder Singh

CA Maninder Singh is a Chartered Accountant for the past 13 years. He also provides Accounts Tax GST Training in Delhi, Kerala and online.