Arrange the following in the correct order.
1. On the way they stopped once again in the villages of Lahul and Spiti, reaping their summer harvest and sowing their winter crop.
2. When the snow melted and the high passes were clear, many of them moved on to higher mountain meadows.
3. By September they began their return movement.
4. Gaddi Shepherds spent their winter in the low hills of Siwalik range, grazing their flocks in scrub forests.
5. By April they moved north and spent the summer in Lahul and Spiti.