Which of the following statements are correct?
- Fishing is an activity in the secondary sector.
- Unemployment leads to accumulation of manpower.
- Transportation is an activity in the tertiary sector.
- The household work done by women is recognized in the national income.
- I and IV are true
- Only III is true
- I, II and IV are true
- II and IV are true
So the correct answer is (b) - Only III is true .
Let’s check all the statements
- Statement I: Fishing is an activity of the secondary sector, which is false because Fishing is an activity of the primary sector.