What problems do farm laborers face in terms of unemployment? Explain any 2 problems.
Points to remember:
Answer to be written in the exam:
Problems of farm laborers:
- Either they are from landless households or those who farm little parcels of land.
- They have no claim to the crops raised on the land.
- They receive payment in cash or in kind, such as crops.
- Wages differ significantly from one place to another, from one crop to another, etc.
- There was also a significant variance in the length of employment.
Any 2 points