How does the Indian Constitution describe the institutional arrangements?
Points to remember
- It lays down a procedure for choosing a government .
- Defines power
- Limits the power of government and provides rights to citizens .
Answer to be written
- Indian Constitution also lays down a procedure for choosing persons to govern the country.
- It defines who will have how much power to make which decisions .
- And it puts limits to what the government can do by providing some rights to the citizen that cannot be violated .