- Python is a high level language . It is a free and open source language.
- It is an interpreted language , as Python programs are executed by an interpreter.
- Python programs are easy to understand as they have a clearly defined syntax and relatively simple structure.
- Python is case-sensitive . For example, NUMBER and number are not the same in Python.
- Python is portable and platform independent , meaning it can run on various operating systems and hardware platforms.
- Python has a rich library of predefined functions .
- Python is also helpful in web development . Many popular web services and applications are built using Python.
- Python uses indentation for blocks and nested blocks.
Features of Python
Last updated at March 16, 2023 by Teachoo