A change which cannot be reversed to the original form is called irreversible change .
Here, we will take the example of the reversible change again to understand irreversible change
Example 1 - Inflating balloon that it bursts
- Take a Balloon.
- Blow it to the full size and tie its mouth with a string.
- Prick it with a pointed pencil.
- The balloon burst.
- Now the balloon which has burst cannot be blown again.
- This change is irreversible.
Example 2 - Cutting the paper while making an airplane
- Take a piece of paper.
- Draw an airplane on it.
- Cut it along the outline.
- Paper which is cut once into a shape cannot be regained again.
- Thus,this change is irreversible .
Example 3 - Rolling and baking a chapati
- Take a dough and make a ball out of the dough.
- Now ,roll a chapati with this dough and bake it on a tawa .
- Once the roti is baked it cannot be changed to a dough again.
- Thus,this change is irreversible.