Get Notes and NCERT Solutions of Chapter 5 Class 8 Science - Coal and Petroleum free at teachoo.com.
Let's see what we will learn in this chapter -
- What are natural and manmade resources
- Exhaustible and Inexhaustible resources
- What are fossil fuels?
- What is coal? - It's uses and how is it formed
- Different Products of Coal - Coke, Coal tar, Coal Gas
- And, how they are formed, and their uses
- What is Petroleum, where is it formed and how is it found
- What is Refining of Petroluem? How is it done
- What are the different constituents of petroleum, and their uses
- What are Petrochemicals, and their uses
- What is Natural Gas
- Different uses of Natural Gas
- What is the advantage of using Natural Gas
- Why should we use our natural resources judiciously?
- How to conserve petrol and diesel while driving cars
- How to conserve fossil fuels generally
- Why is petroleum called Black Gold
Every concept has its relevant questions mentioned below, from which you can practice.
We have also solved all the NCERT questions as well.
Click on a link below to get started