Get NCERT Solutions, Notes and Practice Questions for Chapter 15 Class 8 Science - Some Natural Phenomena. At Teachoo, we first explain the concepts and then all the related questions of the concept... from easy to difficult.
In this chapter, we will learn
- What are Electric Charges
- What are Static Electric Charges
- Producing Electric Charges by rubbing - their symbols and if they attract or repel
- Do all objects get charged by rubbing?
- How does Transfer of Charge happen
- What is earthing
- How does lightning occur?
- How do we protect ourselves from lightning?
- What is a Lightning Conductor
- What is an Earthquake?
- What causes Earthquake?
- What are fault zones?
- How do we measure Earthquakes?
- What is Richter scale?
- How do we protect ourselves against Earthquakes?
Click on a link below to get started.
Note: When you open a link, the first question will open. To open other questions, there is a list with arrows at the bottom. It has all the questions.