Get NCERT Solutions of Chapter 5 Class 11 - Complex Numbers free. All questions, including examples and miscellaneous have been solved and divided into different Concepts, with questions ordered from easy to difficult.
The topics of the chapter include
- Solving Quadratic equation where root is in negative.
- Defining complex numbers - z = a + ib
- Solving when two complex numbers are equal
- Solving Identities of complex numbers (Square, Cube of 2 complex numbers)
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of complex numbers
- Power of i (odd power and even power)
- Modulus and Conjugate of a complex number, and the property
- Finding multiplicative inverse
- Finding modulus and argument of a complex number,
- and representing it in polar form
- Also, doing some proof questions
Check the solutions by clicking on an exercise or topic below. (Important questions are marked)