web analytics

I have paid medical treatment including hospital bill Rs. 2 lack for My Grandmother who was suffering with Paralysis attack. Please let me can I claim this amount for tax exemption FY2016-17, If yes. then let me under which section 80DD or 80 DDB , Also let me know Maximum limit to claim for tax exemption.

shriniwas limbole's image
shriniwas limbole
July 7, 2017, 8:28 p.m.