Every registered assessee who ceases to provide taxable service shall surrender his registration certificate immediately to the Superintendent of Central Excise

This is also done online at www.aces.gov.in



On receipt of the surrender request,

 the Superintendent of Central Excise shall ensure that the assessee has paid all monies due to the Central Government

and there upon cancel the registration certificate

  1. Service Tax
  2. Service Tax Procedures
Ask Download

About the Author

CA Maninder Singh's photo - Expert in Practical Accounts, Taxation and Efiling
CA Maninder Singh
CA Maninder Singh is a Chartered Accountant for the past 8 years. He provides GST Training in Delhi. Register now.