Which of the non-living things listed below, were once part of a living thing?
Butter, Leather, Soil, Wool, Electric bulb, Cooking oil, Salt, Apple, Rubber
The following non- living things were once part of a living thing:
- Butter is obtained from dairy products , which are obtained from dairy animals eg, cows.
- Leathe r is obtained from animal skin.
- Wool is obtained from the fleece (hair) of animals.
- Cooking oil is obtained from the seeds of plants.
- Apple is obtained from a tree.
- Rubber is obtained from a tree.