Get NCERT Solutions of all questions of Chapter 14 Class 6 Practical Geometry. All answers are explained with detailed explanations on how to do the constructions, with step by step explanations and figures.
In this chapter, we will study
- What is Practical Geometry, what do we construct,
- The tools used in the construction of the figures
- Some tips while drawing constructions
- Constructing a circle
- Constructing a line segment
- Constructing a copy of a given line segment
- Drawing perpendicular to a line through a point on it - using compass, and using set-squares
- Drawing Perpendicular to a line through a point not on it - using both compass, and set-squares
- Drawing Perpendicular bisector of a line segment
- Constructing an angle using protractor
- Constructing Bisector of an angle
- Constructing angles using compass
- Constructing a copy of a given angle
Click on a topic in the Concept wise to start learning the concept, with the questions arranged from easy to difficult. Or you can also check the exercises from the NCERT Book.