web analytics
  • Which itr to be filled? ITR 1/ ITR2       - If a person has two house in same building ,one is self occupied which is under loan(claims interest on housing loan) ,another is letout property . Is this treated as income from two house? Then which itr to filed 1/2? for a.y2017-18
Rakshitha J's image