web analytics

I have fabrication workshop , I was got a work of making construction form work steel material amount something around ₹7.00lakh advanced payment but after delivery some materials he returned me and demanding me for cash return how to maintain cashbook or account, tax , any other how I return cash to him in legal way?

Chetan Deshmukh's image
Chetan Deshmukh
Jan. 8, 2017, 3:22 p.m.