GST Return E-filing Training with Tally - Delhi/NCR and Online
Rs 5000 for the whole course
Do you know how to file GST Returns?
GST was launched on 1 July 2017, with first return to be filed on 25 August 2017, and 5 returns to be filed in September
But, do you how to know file them?
Do you know how to compute taxes in different cases... manufacturing, service...?
Do you know how to do accounting in tally with GST?
We teach you all that, and more.
Learn GST Return Filing and Accounting in Tally GST
GST Training by CA Maninder Singh helps you practice Accounting in Tally with GST & File GST Returns. No more theoretical GST Training which doesn't help you in your job.
- How to Pass GST Sales, Entries in Tally ERP 9 (Latest)
- Understand Practical Implications of GST Tax Concepts from Basic to Advanced
- Fill GST Challan Online and E File Different GST Returns in the GST Demo Website
GST Part 1 - With Tally GST
Practical Assignments in GST Basics, GST Accounting and making GST Tax Computations incorporating
- Accounting in Tally GST
- Making GST Tax Computations in Excel
- Applicability oF CGST, IGST, SGST, UTGST on Different Transactions
- Understanding GST Input Tax Credit Implications
- Adjustment of CGST,SGST,IGST Credit Amongst Each other
- Preparation of GST PMT Registers
- Concept of Jobworker in GST
- Concept of Input Service Distributor in GST
- Reverse Charge Mechanism in Case of Purchase from Unregisterred Dealers
- TCS and Reverse Charge Implications in case of E Commerce Transactions in GST
- Billing and Invoicing in GST
- Invoicing In GST
- TDS Implications in GST
- Composition Scheme in GST
- Time of Supply in GST
- Place of Supply in GST
GST Part 2
This course will be taught in GST Demo Website
Practical Efiling Practice of Different GST Challan and Returns like
- GSTR 3B - Monthly Return for July 2017 to March 2018
- GSTR 1 - Details of outward supplies of taxable goods and/or services effected
- GSTR 2 - Details of inward supplies of taxable goods and/or services effected claiming input tax credit
- GSTR 3 - Monthly return on the basis of finalization of details of outward supplies and inward supplies along with the payment of amount of tax.
- GSTR 4 - Quarterly return for Composition Dealers
- GSTR 9 - Annual Return to be filed by All Dealers
- GST Challan E-payment Procedure
- Use of GST Offline Utility to create JSON File
- Interest and Late Fees Calculation and Deposit at GST Portal
- Electronic Cash and Credit Ledger Online Checking
You can also Download our brochure
Fees for course?
You can pay in instalments also
Who will train?
CA Maninder Singh
CA Maninder Singh is a Chartered Accountant for the past 6 years. He provides courses for Practical Accounts, Taxation and Efiling.
How does it work?
- We Provide you Assignments for Tax Filing,Accounting,Challan and Return
- We also provide you videos and Tax Softwares /Utilities which help you do assignments
- You email Asignments for us to Check
- We point out your mistakes and you resend
- We help in developing your resume
- We take tests and Certify you in Professional Accounts and Taxation
- We also help you if you face any problem in any work in your Job
For more details, contact us at
CA Maninder Singh Classes
213 Apsara Arcade, Pusa Road, Karol Bagh