DMCAJ's image

If any Sole  Proprietorship ,which tin number has been cancelled due to defaulter returns by the department and showing status cancelled in the site of

in this condition , what can we do ? if we want to start our business with the name of this firm and 

should we do bank transactions in the bank account of this firm ?